Nordic Precision Medicine Forum returns to Stockholm in 2022.
Since 2016, this conference has brought together the leading experts from government, industry, technology, research and healthcare to share learnings to help advance the implementation of Precision Medicine.
Key themes for 2022 include:
- Large-scale clinical trials and how these are supporting next-generation developments in the Nordics
- Advancing the application of multi-omics – from the lab and into practice
- Technology advances in machine learning and AI and how that is advancing Big Data analysis
- Next thinking to take Precision Medicine beyond genomics
- IVDR implementation and managing the roll-out for the Nordics genetic testing market
- Integrated approaches to delivering the real-world implementation of Precision Medicine in the hospitals
- Unblocking data legislation barriers to enable secondary-use of patient data
- Novel approaches to biomarker discovery
Oslo Cancer Cluster is a partner to the Nordic Precision Medicine Forum, and there is a discount code for the cluster members. Please contact Charlotte Wu Homme to obtain the code.
For more information and to register please visit the webpage of the event-host (external link) or have a look at the brochure with the agenda and speakers.