You are invited to join Cancer Crosslinks 2023 – register at the bottom of this page.
Follow the live stream here:
Title: New dimensions to the hallmarks of cancer: How is the last decade of discoveries advancing our understanding of cancer biology and transforming precision medicine?
Join this milestone 15th Edition and hear from a distinguished panel of experts as they address progress in precision treatment and cancer immunotherapy. This meeting promotes interaction between researchers and clinicians to enhance translational and clinical research and encourage new collaborations.
SPEAKERS & TOPIC TITLES:
- Douglas Hanahan, Professor, Distinguished Scholar, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Professor of Molecular Oncology, Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, Switzerland
- The Hallmarks of Cancer: New Dimensions – Integrating Pre-Clinical and Clinical Cancer Trials of Mechanism-Targeted Therapies (digital talk)
- Mariam Jamal-Hanjani, Group Leader, Cancer Metastasis Lab, CRUK Lung Cancer Centre of Excellence, UCL Cancer Institute; Senior Clinical Lecturer and Honorary Consultant in Translational Lung Oncology, UCL Hospital, London, UK
- The Natural History of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Evolution in TRACERx
- Nilofer Azad, Co-Director of Cancer Genetics and Epigenetics, Professor of Oncology, Johns Hopkins University and Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Baltimore, USA
- Epigenetic (Combination) Therapy – Exploiting Complex Biology to Offer Novel Treatment Options for Patients with GI Cancers
- Alpaslan (Aslan) Tasdogan, Associate Professor, German Cancer Consortium (DKTK), Institute for Tumor Metabolism, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Essen, Germany
- The metabolic regulation of cancer progression
- Thomas Nerreter, Junior Group Leader, Chair of Cellular Immunotherapy, Translational CAR-T Research Program, University Hospital and CCC Würzburg, Germany
- Cellular Therapy for Solid and Hematological Tumors: Novel Targets and Technologies
- Tom Erkers, Assistant Professor, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
- Data-driven hallmarks of acute myeloid leukemia: biological, prognostic & therapeutic implcations
- Jakob Nikolas Kather, Professor of Clinical Artificial Intelligence, Else Kroener Fresenius Center for Digital Health, Technical University Dresden, Germany
- AI Biomarkers in Cancer: Recent Progress and the Way to Clinical Implementation
Katarina Puco, Senior Consultant, Oslo University Hospital, Institute of Cancer Research and Clinician at Lovisenberg Diaconal Hospital, Oslo
Eli Sihn Samdal Steinskog, Consultant Oncologist, Department of Oncology, Haukeland University Hospital, Bergen, Norway
Anna Pasetto, Associate Professor, Institute of Clinical Medicine, Division of Cancer Medicine, University of Oslo; Director of the Center for Advanced Cell Therapy (ACT), Cancer Clinic, Oslo University Hospital
May-Britt Tessem, Associate Professor/Research Scientist, Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging, Faculty of Medicine and Health Services, Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
CONTACTS: Scientific Lead & Project Lead
Scientific Lead: Jutta Heix, Head of International Affairs, email@example.com
Project Lead: Charlotte Homme, Head of Membership & Events, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Program & Invitation may be downloaded HERE.
To learn more about the Cancer Crosslinks, visit cancercrosslinks.com
REGISTRATION NOTE: Please register below to join. All registrants will receive final confirmation 1 week prior to the event. Welcome!
TRAVEL VOUCHER: A limited number of travel vouchers (within Norway) are available for clinicians and healthcare personnel (first come, first served). To inquire, please contact Charlotte Homme, Head of Membership & Events, email@example.com