A very strong Scandinavian immunotherapy delegation is in the US September 15 – 19 to meet peers from some of the most prominent institutions “over there”. Medicon Valley Alliance is arranging this unique opportunity and have kindly invited members of Oslo Cancer Cluster to join.
As of now 22 delegates from Scandinavia will visit some of the world’s leading universities, research groups, clinical centers and big pharmaceutical companies working within the immunotherapy field. This partnering mission will thus enable the delegates to learn more about the latest research and business trends within immunotherapy in the US while expanding their network – all in just one week.
Strong Norwegian players in the field of immuno-oncology; Inven2, Targovax, Ultimovacs, Nextera and PCI Biotech are joining the delegation from Oslo Cancer Cluster`s side. Immuno-oncology is one of the hottest research topics globally now, and the Scandinavian players are considered to be strong in this area.
CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY PARTNERING MISSION 2014
Cancer Immunotherapy Partnering Mission
Washington DC – Baltimore – NYC – Boston
September 15 – 19, 2014
Delegates will visit:
- The David H. Koch Institute for integrative cancer research @ MIT
- Merck Research Laboratories
- MASSBIO event: Cancer Immunotherapy – Investment and Partnering trends
- Dana-Farber cancer institute
- Novartis institute for Biomedical Research
- NYU Langone Medical center/Perlmutter Cancer Center
- Cancer Research Institute
- Mount Siani Health System in NYC
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- University of Pennsylvania, Perelman School of Medicine
- John Hopkins Hospital, the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Institute of Health, National Cancer Institute