Continuing on to #2 session in our USA Next “Reality Check” Series, we now invite you to engage with a variety of healthcare customers and potential partners from various parts of health & life science industry and care sector.
It’s a common mistake: developing towards a gap before asking whether that gap needs to be filled. And with much to accomplish on limited resources, it’s easy to see why early startups in biotech, medical technology or digital health might focus more on the technological or scientific breakthrough than the potential impact to R&D or direct patient care. However, without a clear customer, feedback, or channel to market, even the greatest breakthroughs risk failure.
Is your company US Customer or Global Partner-ready?
The project USA Next! invites specialty experts to contribute their unfiltered and honest feedback. USA Next is a collaboration between the four leading health clusters in Norway; Norway Health Tech, Norwegian Smart Care Cluster, The Life Science Cluster, and Oslo Cancer Cluster. Read more about the project USA Next!
In this Reality Check, we begin by exploring some differences between customer and partner approaches by industry, region, and roles. We also explore the customers: who are they, how do you reach them, and what to expect in the process.
We then send 3 selected companies into a “Reality Check”, where our experts offer direct, actionable feedback to a pitch. At the end of the session, we will hold an open QA between the audience and panel, so please come with questions!
Time: Tue, Feb 7th, 2023, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM CET
Venue: Digital Meeting (link will be sent out to participants)
14.00 – 14.05: Webinar Introduction
14.05 – 14.30: Expert Panel: What is Customer Readiness & Access to You?
- Rebecca Canter, PhD, Sr. Director, Venture Sciences, Corporate Business Development, Eli Lilly and Company
- Francisco Rausa, Director Digital Health & Innovation and Head of Search and Evaluation, Digital Science, AbbVie
- Thomas (Tom) Sudow, Partner, Novamedics Advisors, LLC
- Medtech Company Representative (TBC)
14.30 – 15.30: Reality Check: Is YOUR company US Customer & Partnership ready?
- 14.30 – 14.50 Company Pitch #1 with panel QA: DoMore Diagnostics
- 14.50 – 15.10 Company Pitch #2 with panel QA: Pharmasum Therapeutics
- 15.10 – 15.30 Company Pitch #3 with panel QA: GRASP
15.30 – 15.45: Audience QA to panel